[toodle] Questions for beta testers

  • From: "ELAINE KITCHEL" <EKITCHEL@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <toodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:50:02 -0500

Hello everyone,

Elaine here.  I'd appreciate it if you'd take a minute and answer the
following questions so we can collect data for future reference when
building computer games.  Thanks in advance for your answers.

Are you eighteen years old or older?

Are you a male or female?

Which tileset do you most like to use?

Which tileset is your next favorite?

Explain briefly why you think you like your favorite tileset the best?

On the average, how many minutes per week do you play Toodle Tiles?

What is your favorite computer game from the American Printing House
for the Blind?

What is your favorite compute game by any manufacturer?

What features would you like to see in a future computer game by the
American Printing House for the Blind?