[tn-moths] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:43:26 -0500

Just a quick run-through.  don't take my word for these, but maybe this will
help.
Jean Obrist

2634:  Zale.... lunata maybe?
2637:  I think Eupethecia miserulata.
2770: I believe it's not a moth.
2893:  Zale aeruginosa  (Note the greenish hue)
3027 looks like a Caddis Fly
3054: Phaneta sp
3109:  another Zale, maybe aeruginosa
3133:  Melanophia canadaria (Note the light-colored "seagull" shapes)
3160: Maybe Leucania pseudargyris