[tn-moths] J. Merrill Lynch shared an album with you.

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 01:47:23 +0000

Moth'ers,

I've just posted a revised photo album of micromoths of Watauga County, NC. The album contains images of almost 400 spp. of micros photographed at my farm during 2010-11. I'm working on a companion album of macromoths which I hope to post in the next couple of weeks.

I hope you enjoy the album and find it useful in helping to i.d. micros at your locality. The species identifications are my best guesses based on published resources and online websites such as MPG but I will issue the standard caveat that the identifications have not been independently verified and reviewed by experts. I am sure there are some misidentifications and I welcome corrections/comments from those on the listserves.

J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm
Watauga County, NC

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=108130407760189961725&target=ALBUM&id=5709299200159218449&authkey=Gv1sRgCKe2jpuR3t-9rwE&invite=CND1sMsG&feat=email