[tn-moths] Re: FOYs Washington County

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:29:45 -0400

Since there weren't too many, I have listed Marion Co's BAMONA and FOY.
These are the moths listed for Marion County on BAMONA:
http://www.butterfliesandmoths.org/map?_fc=1&x=238&y=134
Io moth (Automeris io)
Spiny oakworm moth (Anisota stigma)
Rosy maple moth (Dryocampa rubicunda)
Bicolored honey locust moth (Sphingicampa bicolor)

Walnut sphinx (Amorpha juglandis)
Laurel sphinx (Sphinx kalmiae)

Leconte's Haploa (Haploa lecontei)
Eight moths have been reported for FOY 2010:
      Actias luna  Luna moth

      Callosamia angulifera Tuliptree silkmoth

      Darapsa myron  Virginia creeper sphinx

      Dryocampa rubicunda  Rosy maple moth

      Euthyatira pudens

      Campaea perlata Pale Beauty

      Lycomorpha pholus   Black-and-yellow Lichen Moth

      Zale lunata Lunate Zale

Jean Obrist