[tn-moths] Re: Busy sheet

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 07:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

The bugs were so thick and active last night that I had them crawling all over
me and in this case, crawling on my camera lens! I forgot to mention that there
have also been huge numbers of leafhoppers.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202011/Moths%202011%20temporary/IMG_3302.jpg

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

the moths.