[tn-moths] Re: Attack of the Sphinx Moths!

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:08:52 +0000 (UTC)

Those moths are absolutely insane! I had one flying erratically around my
carport the other night, there was no way to get even a clue as to which one it
was. It was so large, I first thought it was a bat. Maybe we need to keep a CO2
fire extinguisher handy to flash cool them in flight! Ha!

Kris Light