[tn-moths] Re: Attack of the Sphinx Moths!

  • From: Diana Stock-Prescott <diana.stockprescott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:39:45 -0400

ya Nice pic Ken LOL!

On Sep 20, 2010, at 10:00 AM, kjchilds wrote:

A couple of nights ago I was out checking the lights when a large Sphinx slammed into my back and then fly around the lights and my porch like an idiot. It never did hold still so this is the best shot I could get.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_7607.jpg

A few minutes ago I was out doing some watering when a huge Sphinx crashed into my face! It flew around in circles for 30 seconds or so and then took off into the forest.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com