[tn-dragonflies] Re: Recent D & D's

  • From: richard connors <didymops07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 07:32:51 -0500

Hey Michael,

You have, in the order presented on your 2 pages:

Eastern pondhawk female ( this one often gets my attention when seen out of
the corner of my eye, thinking I'm seeing a clubtail), widow skimmer f.,
spangled skimmer f., blue dasher female and male; the damselfly is variable
dancer, all males I think, with the split shoulder stripe; and gray
petaltail. I have yet to see petaltail this year, maybe this week as
several have now been reported.

Richard C