[tn-dragonflies] Re: Possible Adds to Dragonfly Day List

  • From: Marion Dobbs <ecurlew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:18:23 -0400

The Dusky Dancer female looks correct. The prominent wavy stripe on the sides
of S8, S9, and extending onto S10 seals the deal.

Marion Dobbs
Rome (Floyd Co.) GA
spreadwing AT mac.com
http://www.mamomi.net
http://mariondobbs.smugmug.com

"I am a man of principle, and one of my basic principles is
flexibility."_Everett Dirksen