[tn-dragonflies] Possible Adds to Dragonfly Day List

  • From: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 02:52:27 +0000 (UTC)

Please forgive me if this came through more than once.  I keep getting an error
message that the email won't send.  Instead of replying to Richard's email, I
am trying to send a new one to see if it will go through.....

Hi -

Can you take a look at these and see if I have identified them correctly?  If
so, we can add them to list from Saturday.

Dusky Dancer Female?  http://www.pbase.com/update_image/156259514
Stream Bluet http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/156259522
Eastern Least Clubtail?? http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/156259465

Also Ebony Jewelwing should be added to the list.

Already on list, but looking for confirmation on this individual:  Is this an
old Female Slaty Skimmer?  http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/156259474

It was a great day with several "lifers" for me!!

Kristy Baker
Rockvale , TN
Rutherford County