[tn-dragonflies] Re: Blue Dasher

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 08:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

It could be a young male but it's just as likely that it's an adult female.
From what I've seen, it's only the upper part of the eyes that are brownish on
a female and the abdomen pattern looks right for a female or a juvenile male.
Other than on tenerals, I've never seen a Dasher with completely brown eyes.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com