[TN-Butterflies] summer foray update

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:48:47 EDT

David Trently wanted me to remind folks that the butterfly foray to
southern middle TN is still on for June 18, 19 & 20. Headquarters will be
Tim's
Ford State Park. Thanks to park manager Chris Padgett, TN State Parks  has
graciously agreed to provide lodging of one cabin and 2 campsites, they
usually fill up on weekends in the summer so this is generous. We'll provide
them any data gathered on the park. Black-lighting for moths at the  park,
weather permitting, on Friday and Saturday nights.

David's thinking is to concentrate on Moore county, with some in  Lincoln &
Franklin Cos. with the final areas to be worked out by the group,  the
folks attending the foray. I will lead a Sunday field trip in the park
(Franklin county).

David is in Belize right now and will be back in April,  so contact him if
planning to participate. Several have contacted him  already and those
signed up first will have first choice of lodging. More  lodging can be worked
out as needed, and some may want to attend as day-trip  from Nashville or
Chattanooga etc.
More from David later.

Thanks,
Richard Connors