[TN-Butterflies] Re: providing first of year reports and new county records for bamona

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:31:32 -0800 (PST)

There's always my backyard. :-)

Most of my butterflying is done at my place or at friends or neighbors. The
people here are pretty friendly and are happy to allow access to their property
as long as I let them know what I'm doing. Everything listed for Chester County
on BAMONA has been seen on my farm.

I'm hoping I can find the time to get out and about this year so I can get
Carroll, Crockett and Gibson counties on the map.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com