[TN-Butterflies] Tennessee Valley NABA plant swap, Tues., April 26, 7:00pm

  • From: "Bill Haley" <wgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:29:44 -0400

Hello all;

Just a note to let you know that the Tennessee Valley NABA chapter in
Chattanooga will be having a plant swap at our regular monthly meeting
on Tuesday, April 26 at 7pm Eastern time. All types of plants are
welcome, it doesn't have to be limited to butterfly nectar or host
plants. Bring some to share, and plan to take some home with you. We
meet at Outdoor Chattanooga, which is just across the river from
downtown Chattanooga adjacent to Coolidge park. Please let me know if
you'd like a copy of our newsletter, complete with info and directions.

Bill Haley

Chattanooga, TN