[TN-Butterflies] Silvery Blue in Sullivan County

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:43:11 -0400

This Silvery Blue was near the dam at Steele Creek Park in Bristol, TN on
Tuesday 4/26/11. I last saw it at about 4:15 when I left. I found it feeding on
a buttercup and then saw it feeding on honeysuckle. Don Holt had seen them
about ten years ago (I think) but it doesn't appear to be on the BAMONA list
for the county. I'll send it in.

Larry McDaniel
Johnson City, TN
(423) 773-9234