[TN-Butterflies] Re: Moths

  • From: "Stephen Stedman" <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx>, <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>, <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:12:47 -0600

Richard and all,

I have the same sentiments as Richard right now; just keeping up with
what is on my plate is tough; to add the time needed to work on moths
now is just not realistic, but it is comforting to know that this new
field of endeavor is out there waiting and that a lot of the pioneering
work has been done.

Those who are into birds know that night birds take up at least some of
any real birder's time at night, as does sleep.

Later, Steve

        #1000 was the Red-winged Sallow shown in the attached pic.

        Ken Childs
        Henderson, TN
        Chester County

        http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths