[TN-Butterflies] Re: Meeman-Shelby Count

  • From: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Butterflies, TN" <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 03:49:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Bart - If you need an additional person, please let me know.  I would have a
4 hour drive, so might drive Friday night after my son's awards program.  I'm
great at pointing out bugs, but not always so great about identifying them in
the field while they are in flight.

Kristy Baker
kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
615-714-2873