[TN-Butterflies] Re: Inactive counties

  • From: "Doug Bruce" <s137@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 23:29:03 -0400

Rikki,

Here is a link to Steve Stedman's main butterfly page:
http://iweb.tntech.edu/sstedman/ButterflyTennessee.htm

From there you can navigate to FOY pages for 2008 and 2009, as well as to a
multitude of other interesting lep-related sites.

I'm certainly not going to try to speak for Steve, but I don't think he has
been updating the previous years' FOY records after the season ends.

- Doug