[TN-Butterflies] FOY for Meigs County

  • From: "David Spicer" <dspicer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-Butterflies" <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 19:59:31 -0400

I spent a few minutes looking around the parking lot for the overlook at the
Cherokee Removal Park this morning. Despite lots of nectar sources including
some butterfly weed all I found was a Gray Hairstreak.

In the main parking area and on the road just outside of the part I found
Tawny Emperors. This will also be a BAMONA record for the county.

Dave Spicer
Hamilton County

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.