[TN-Butterflies] FOY for Henderson County

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

I visited a friend's new farm today that's about 7 miles east of where I'm at.
It's 250 acres mostly setup for grazing so there weren't many wildflowers but
there were still a lot of butterflies passing through. Unfortunately I didn't
have a camera with me since this was just supposed to be a quick tour. Since
this is my first foray into this county in 2010, most of these records really
aren't significant except maybe for the first one.

American Copper (I'm sure glad I got a record for this in Henderson Co last
year)
Spicebush Swallowtail
Orange Sulphur
Red-banded Hairstreak