[TN-Butterflies] Re: Dion? Williamson Co ID help

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 04:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

The fresh male Sachems at my place are especially pale this year.  During the
past week, I've had to take many a close look to be sure I was seeing a boring
ol' Sachem. Numbers of Females just started showing up yesterday.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

________________________________
 From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:09:57 -0400
Subject: [TN-Butterflies] Dion? Williamson Co ID help
To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please have a look at this and confirm if possible, Dion Skipper, today 6/22 in
Williamson County. If confirmed would be BAMONA record.
This was a good size skipper, did not get a look at or photo of top side.

http://www.pbase.com/rconnorsnaturephoto/image/125853334

Richard Connors
Nashville
The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail. Get busy.