[TN-Butterflies] BAMONA for Rhea County, TN

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:23:41 -0400

Steve,

On Sunday 13 September 2009 I visited TVA's Whites Creek Small Wild Area in
Rhea County, TN.  There were a few common butterflies present, but only one
was a new BAMONA record.

The attached photos,
BFLYJTOred-spottedpurpleWhitesCreekTVASmWildAreaRheaCoTN13Sep09HHowell19870.
jpg, and
BFLYJTOred-spottedpurpleWhitesCreekTVASmWildAreaRheaCoTN13Sep09HHowell19875.
jpg,
were made in the TVA Whites Creek Small Wild Area, Rhea County,
TN, on 13 September 2009.  I have identified these photos as a Red-spotted
Purple.  The photographer was Harold Howell.

Best regards,

Harold Howell
Grainger County, TN