[TN-Butterflies] BAMONA for Jefferson County, TN

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:47:26 -0400

Steve,

David Trently gets the credit for finding this skipper and making the
initial identification.  I just photographed it.

On Sunday, 23 August 2009, in company of Audrey Hoff and David Trently, I
visited the Park on the Jefferson County side of Cherokee Dam.  I made the
attached photos while there. We have identified
the photos as a Zabulon Skipper.

Best regards,

Harold Howell
Grainger County, TN