[TN-Butterflies] BAMONA for Jefferson County, TN

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:17:06 -0400

On Sunday, 16 August 2009, in company of Audrey Hoff and David Trently, I
visited the park on the Jefferson County side of Cherokee Dam.  We covered
the area from the restrooms through the wooded area to the boat launch on
the tailwaters.  I made the attached photos while there. I have identified
the photos as a Northern Duskywing and a Pearl Crescent.  Note that one of
the Pearl Crescents was taken at Mossy Creek.

Best regards,

Harold Howell
Grainger County, TN