[TN-Bird] VERY LONG summary of Sandhill Crane hunting season proposal process in KENTUCKY

  • From: Cynthia Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird Listserv <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:57:28 -0600

Good morning...

This was posted on KYbird last night.  It is a summary of the on going process
in Kentucky regarding the proposed Sandhill Crane hunt there.  I pass it on for
your information.  Feel free to do the same to those you think might be
interested and moved to help KOS fight this issue.

Cyndi Routledge

               Assistant Moderator Chris O'Bryan
                        Clarksville, TN

                       MAP RESOURCES