[TN-Bird] Re: Townsend's Warbler - update

  • From: "Rick Knight" <RKnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Kevin A. Calhoon" <kac@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:34:56 -0500

Kevin & TN-birders,
Sorry that no one has presented updates on the Townsend's Warbler seen
Tuesday (13 Jan) morning.  You probably assumed that it had not been
re-found.  Birders looked for it Tue. afternoon, Wed. morning, Thur.
morning & afternoon with no luck (that I've heard of).  I was out of
town from Thursday through tonight (Sunday).  If it should turn up, an
alert will be issued.
Rick Knight
Johnson City, TN
rknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx