[TN-Bird] TOS FALL MEETING!

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:31:08 -0500

Hello!
There¹s still time to send in your registration and attend the 2015 FALL
TOS MEETING in Nashville on October 2nd to 4th.
http://www.tnbirds.org/Events/Fallmtg15.html
We will gather on Friday, Oct. 2nd in the evening at the Baymont Inns and
Suites in Brentwood, TN from 5 pm-8 pm for a reception hosted by NTOS.
We will begin field trips on Saturday, Oct. 3rd at 7:30 from the parking lot
of the Baymont. Destinations that day will include Bells Bend and Radnor
Lake/Ganier Ridge.
After lunch on your own Saturday , the Fall Board Meeting will begin at 1:30
pm in the Nature Center at Warner Park, Hwy 100.
An Anniversary Party/Reception will begin at 4:00 pm immediately following
the Board Meeting in the same location.
The field trips on Sunday, Oct. 4th will again depart from the Baymont at
7:30 am and will be to Bells Bend and Basin Spring, former banding station
of Dr. Katherine Goodpasture. Her grandson Dr. Joe Little will host the
event at Basin Spring and Sandy Bivens will be there to share educational
materials with the group. We are honored that Joe has invited us to
experience this unique birding adventure.

So please consider joining us Oct. 2nd to 4th as we continue the 100th
Anniversary Celebration of TOS!
Hope to see you there!

<")
( \