[TN-Bird] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

  • From: Kristy Baker <kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:02:44 -0500

I seen a scissor-tailed flycatcher around 145p at the intersection of Fortress
and John Rice Blvd in Murfreesboro (Rutherford Cty).  I've seen one there
multiple times this week and off and on for a bit.  This seems to be more
reliable than the birds off Hwy 99/St Andrews and also Hwy 99/Barfield Rd.

Since these are seen so often here now, I'm not sure if folks are still
interested in knowing when they've been seen.  I'll continue to post
periodically just in case.

Thanks,

Kristy Baker
Rockvale TN