[TN-Bird] Re: Rankin This Afternoon

  • From: Michael Crouse <michael_crouse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carole Gobert <cpgobert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:50:34 -0400

For what it is worth, this afternoon must have been unusual.  James called at
1.05 pm and I called 30 minutes later. The number on the post for the location
was legible. Unfortunately, the operator at the 800 number said there was a
problem and no time estimate to get the train moving.

Sent from my iPhone