[TN-Bird] Nov. NTOS field trip

  • From: Gary Casey <gcasey2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:21:36 -0500

Hi all,

I would encourage anyone who reads this to join the
Nashville chapter of TOS field trip this coming Saturday,
Nov. 9th. We will meet at the lower parking lot of the
Cumberland Science Museum, in downtown Nashville,at 7am
and carpool to various locations on Percy Priest Lake.

Our first stop will be at the Anderson Rd rec. area for
a half mile walk, close to the lake and through the woods.
Next stop is Long Hunter State Park and a two mile walk
around Couchville Lake. The Poole Knobs area will be our
final destination. Target birds are loons, gulls, waterfowl
and woodland birds.

Dress warm and bring a lunch. The trip should end by mid
afternoon.

Any questions or comments, please contact me directly.

Gary Casey
Kingston Springs, Tn.
gcasey2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx