[TN-Bird] NTOS Monthly meeting

  • From: Steve Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 09:39:17 -0700

Good Morning!

If you live in the Nashville area or plan to visit please mark your calendars
for THURSDAY, AUGUST 21st and join the Nashville Chapter of TOS for our monthly
meeting.   Meetings are held at Radnor Lake Visitor's Center and begin at 7:15
pm.

This month's speaker will be our good friend Dr. David Pitts.  He'll be
presenting his latest research regarding hummingbird nests in and around his
yard.  It's always a wonderful learning experience to spend time with David and
perhaps you'll pick up some tips about how you too can find one of these tiny
nests in your own yard!
So please plan to join us...

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a holler.

As always,
Good birding!

Cyndi Routledge
Montgomery County,