[TN-Bird] Chattanooga TOS Meeting This Thursday Evening

  • From: "David Stone" <rockyturf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:23:25 -0400

   The regular monthly meeting of the Chattanooga chapter of  TOS will be held
tomorrow evening (Thursday, Aug. 14) at 7:00 PM at the Ascension Lutheran
Church,  720 South Germantown Rd. in Chattanooga.

    What an opportunity! You get to choose the program! Our speaker will be our
president Clyde Blum. Clyde will do a program on either a trip he made to
Mexico, a trip he made to Louisiana or a trip he made to Florida. He will do
which ever one gets the most votes of those at the meeting.

 After the meeting Grace Mynatt will provide refreshments.
Hope to see everyone,

David Stone

Program Chairman