[TN-Bird] Myrtle Warbler in GSMNP -- FWD: pleasing birds in the GSMNP

  • From: K Dean EDWARDS <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 10:24:21 -0400 (EDT)

Here's a forwarded note from CarolinaBirds listserv regarding a
Yellow-rumped Warbler at Clingman's Dome in the Great Smoky Mts NP.
A very rare bird in TN in the summer and I believe there are no
confirmed breeding records though Allan Trently had a suspected
breeder a couple years ago in NE Tn, I don't think it was ever
confirmed to have been successful.

Dean Edwards
Knoxville, TN