[TN-Bird] Fwd: [KnoxvilleTOS] Royal Blue WMA---Warblers!, 5/29/2011, 8:00 am

  • From: amjwoody@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Tennessee List <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:05:53 +0000 (UTC)

Reminder from:          KnoxvilleTOS Yahoo! Group

Title:          Royal Blue WMA---Warblers!

Date:           Sunday May 29, 2011
Time:           8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location:               Royal Blue WMA
Notes:          Leader: Than Boves
Than Boves is continuing his Cerulean Warbler research in
the Royal Blue WMA. He is re-sighting returning banded
birds and attempting to re-capture those that have returned
and is willing to show us around the Cerulean
territories. Other Warbler species (13) should also be present.
We will meet the Shoney's/BP in Caryville, TN in Campbell
County and then travel to Turley Mountain. We can
carpool from there. 4-wheel drive vehicles requires, depending on road
conditions. Take I-75 North to Exit 134 (Caryville, Lafollette),
turn left off the exit ramp, travel back over the
interstate. Circle right past the entry ramp for I-75 South/
Hwy 25 W. Shoney's/BP is on your left.

Edit reminder options Copyright © 2011   Yahoo! Inc.  All Rights Reserved |
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

posted by Alice Woody,  Knox County
KTOS
Knoxville, TN

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured