[tlb-alumni] Re: TLB Monthly Alumni Lunch Jan. 14

  • From: JP Watson <jimwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tlb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jane Coughran <coughranjn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 12:26:14 -0500

Alas, I won’t be able to make the lunch, but I did want to send best wishes to
Esther for a full and speedy recovery. I was not aware she was undergoing
surgery, but I’m very glad to see it described as “successful.”

Jim Watson

On 1/9/16, 9:51 AM, "Barbara Levitt" <tlb-alumni-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf
of bslevitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jane and everyone,
Yes, I'm looking forward to joining. Special greetings and get well wishes to
Esther.
Cheers,
Barbara

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 8, 2016, at 10:09 PM, Jane Coughran <coughranjn@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The next monthly lunch will be at Taverna Cretekou in Alexandria on
Thursday, Jan. 14 at 1 p.m. (always the second Thurs. of the month). Please
let me know if you can make it.

I’m still subbing for Esther while she recovers from her successful brain
surgery, and I’m not sure who is on our current list serve and who isn’t.
So if you know of other TLBers who might not receive this message, please
let them know. Last month we had a lively group of 8.

Jane
coughranjn@xxxxxxx
- - -

You received this email because you are subscribed to the Time-Life Books
Alumni & Friends list (TLB-
Alumni).

To SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE, or to set DIGEST or VACATION mode, use the web
interface:
//www.freelists.org/list/tlb-alumni

View the list ARCHIVES here:
//www.freelists.org/archives/tlb-alumni

Find answers to questions about your subscription and FreeLists.org:
//www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq

- - -