[tlb-alumni] Re: TLB Monthly Alumni Lunch Jan. 14

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "NVCScott" for DMARC)
  • To: tlb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 09:02:34 -0500

Thanks for keeping me on the list. I won't make it this week but there is
hope for the coming months!
Nancy Scott

In a message dated 1/8/2016 10:09:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The next monthly lunch will be at Taverna Cretekou in Alexandria on
Thursday, Jan. 14 at 1 p.m. (always the second Thurs. of the month). Please
let
me know if you can make it.

I知 still subbing for Esther while she recovers from her successful brain
surgery, and I知 not sure who is on our current list serve and who isn稚. So
if you know of other TLBers who might not receive this message, please let
them know. Last month we had a lively group of 8.

Jane
coughranjn@xxxxxxx- - -

You received this email because you are subscribed to the Time-Life Books
Alumni & Friends list (TLB-
Alumni).

To SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE, or to set DIGEST or VACATION mode, use the
web interface:
//www.freelists.org/list/tlb-alumni

View the list ARCHIVES here:
//www.freelists.org/archives/tlb-alumni

Find answers to questions about your subscription and FreeLists.org:
//www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq