[TIPSdiscussion] Quick note-

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:35:57 -0500

Hi All,

Most TIPSnet programs are being archived for later listening by
everyone.  We always appreciate you stopping by 'live' on Tuesday
evenings but listening to the archive (.mp3) is another way to keep in
touch.

To reach our podcasts on the web go to http://www.tipsnet.org and click
the Archives button. You will even get a quick synopsis of the programs..
Thanks for participating with us on the TIPSnet through our many network
   partners. When you get a second thank these groups that make TIPSnet
possible each week. They are:

RF (LOCAL) connection: K1SOX/SPARC West Haven, CT 147.505/146.505 input
PL77.0, KB1MMR Middletown/Durham/Central CT Region 446.925/441.925 input
PL 77.0

EchoLink: Main Hub *NEW-ENG* New England Reflector (http://new-eng.com)
  Node: 9123 Other nodes and groups - DODROPIN (Node# 355800), HandiHAM
(Node# 494492), VK@RNC-R (Node# 1474), N2OBS-L, KI4GGH-R (NODE#573450),
  AL7YK-R (Node#14610) and the many other repeaters and ECHOLINK and RF
stations that connect through these great groups each week.

IRLP Connections vary each week our regional hub is  New England
Reflector 912 Channel 3, also connections from the SCMARG group and many
others.

Have a great Week.

73 de

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet Net Manager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday 7:30pm to 8:30pm local time (EST)
0030z-0130z on several RF linked repeaters throughout New England,
including the *SPARC* system, our RF HUB in West Haven, CT connection is
via the 147.505/146.505 repeater with input (-1 Mhz PL 77.0)  National
and International connections are welcome via the New England Gateway –
EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG* (node # 9123) and IRLP *New England
Reflector* 912, Channel 3 (node # 9123) also the *DODROPIN*
Conference server Node # 355800 and *HANDIHAM* node #494492. Streaming
audio available at http://new-eng.com
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!