[TIPSdiscussion] News about a TIPSnet member

  • From: "Anne, K1STM" <k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:22:16 -0400

Hello all!  A good friend and active ham in Connecticut is in a rehab center
in Fairfield.  Anna Godrie, KA1GWE was in the hospital and now in the rehab
center.  Anna joined us on the TIPS net when she could.  She is blind and
loves to read braille.  I am compiling a booklet of greetings to her and
will bind the pages into a nice braille booklet.  If you would like your
greeting to be included, please email it to me in the body of the email to
k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx or k1stm@xxxxxxxx by June 18.

Thanks much and have a nice weekend.

Anne, K1STM
TIPSnet Manager

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!