[TIPSdiscussion] A rally I missed

  • From: Lewiss Varney <rusty_g5rv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:47:58 -0700 (PDT)

Moto gang news. The latest and greatest. Did not see this one advertised on
Freelists. And don't tell me about the ARES guy having a PH.D. My goofy
brother-in-law has a PH.D (UMass prof) and he is a complete ninkompoop.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100615/ap_on_re_us/us_atf_shooting

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!