[TIPSdiscussion] [Fwd: Re: [CT ARES Discussion] Info: FW: Loss of fellow operator in explosion.]

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:19:56 -0500

Later comments,

If you want to hear the WTNH news clip about Chris Walters's involvement in
Amateur radio, go to http://sparc.us or
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/middlesex_cty/radio-raises-funds-for-plant-vict
im and hear a fantastic job by Brian Freeman K1SOX who was interviewed.
It's well worth your time--Brian did an outstanding presentation
highlighting Chris's involvement in Amateur Radio.

Thank you Brian and thank you to all who care so deeply.  It's what makes
this Section great!

73,
Betsey Doane, K1EIC
Connecticut Section Manager
ARRL, the national association for Amateur RadioT
k1eic@xxxxxxxx