[tinwhiskers]

  • From: Werner Engelmaier <engelmaier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: damachusak@xxxxxxx, victoros1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, qmed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vprerad@xxxxxxxxxx, nonmembersusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, reminder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cantral@xxxxxxx, carolinacallers@xxxxxx, rohs_headaches@xxxxxxxx, joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, barbara.gonze@xxxxxxxxxx, rrenard2@xxxxxxxxxx, randy.reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ap@xxxxxxxxxxx, news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, beavercreek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, publisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kathleen.haigerty@xxxxxxxx, DeltaAirLines@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 00:37:27 -0500

http://www.thecampaigncompany.co.uk/images/abe.php .s 'Oh well, I mean if you're going to look at it at that level said Natasha defensively. 'What?' He was playing for time I could tell. 11 p.m. Oh God. Why hasn't Daniel rung? Are we going out now, or what? How come my mum can slip easily from one relationship to another and I can't even get the simplest thing off the ground. Maybe their generation is just better at getting on with relationships? Maybe they don't mooch about being all paranoid and diffident. Maybe it helps if you've never read a self-help book in your life.