[thunder] Re: Suggestions.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 23:11:14 +0100

If you or who ever wants to send me scripts I will put them on drop box
in the public folder and you can all download them not ideal we need a
page on screen reader.net where we can go and  see if any new scripts
are up there.

And upload if we make new scripts.  But the offer is there until you get
something sorted out if you wish.