[thunder] Suggestions.

  • From: "Serge Tumanyan" <sltumanyan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:27:08 -0700

Hello, Roger.

I have read the whole discussion very attentively and have several
suggestions on the things you have complained about.
1. I suggest you to make a scripting corner for Thunder on your web site -
just add a link called scripting corner and place it on every page of your
web site.
2. I have created a space for developing Thunder scripts on www.assembla.com
and suggest you to give a link to it on your web site in the scripting
corner. I am ready to administrate the subversion hosting there for those
who will want to develop scripts for Thunder - create repositories, help a
bit and so on in my free time of course.
3. Please share the Thunder scripting manual with the public - I suggest you
to share it with me and allow me to add it to wiki page on assembla for
those who will be fond of creating scripts for Thunder. Since I am unable to
get e-mails from you as I remember please register on www.assembla.com and
provide me the registration details and I shall add you to the space - then
you will be able to place the documentation on the following page:
http://www.assembla.com/spaces/ThunderScripts/documents
or simply place it to a file sharing sites like:
http://www.rapidshare.com/
and give a link to it here on this list.
I shall then place it to the wiki page myself.

I believe that if you will do all these things you will get several
scriptors for Thunder sooner or later at least we can try.

Thank you.

Serge.

--
Thunder Screen Reader e-mail list.
To find out more about Thunder Screen Reader:-