[thunder] Re: A Question to the developers of Thunder.

  • From: "Roger Wilson-Hinds" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:25:54 -0000

Re Braille Support
Margaret and I are passionate braille supporters and its not difficult to build
a braille driver for Thunder, although I personally don't have those skills.

So it is on our list and we willl need some funding to pay a developer to get
it done. Sadly blindness organisations have been deafening by their silence as
far as supporting Thunder is concerned but we willl be going after the money to
do this during the coming year. we know too that this would greatly benefit
deaf-blind people.

Roger.