[thunder] Re: A Question to the developers of Thunder.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:19:24 -0000

Kevin, May I add to this the suggestion that perhaps a version number
could be included in the name of the installer file.   If I remember correctly
there is little feedback    during the installation processs so it would be
difficult to know whether you were installing a new version or not.  Since the
installer also includes Webbie etc. (where new versions appear quite
frequently) this  would be particularly important.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

--