[THIN] very strange problem

  • From: James_Tam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:15:27 -0500

Hi everyone,

I got very strange problem this morning. All the sudden the citrixs (W2K XP
SP1) keep drop users off. All we did is update a print server to SP2. we
checked all the network, router and switch connection  if is fine. does
anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks,

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
** intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
** are addressed.
**
** This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept
** by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
**
** System Administrator
** postmaster@xxxxxxxx
**