[THIN] using cpmmon.dll from XE103W2K082 on FR2/SP2

  • From: "jc lamb" <jc_lamb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:04:24 -0700

hey kids
MS has identified that CPMMON.DLL is causing spooler problems in our farm.

we run w2k sp4 / xpa fr2

I have extracted CPMMON.DLL from the hotfix and manually copied it to the path
of the FR2 server.

I have done preliminary testing and found no identifiable problems but wanted
to ask you experts about your feelings around doing such an update.

anyone have any concerns?

thanks
Jeff
Starting at $199!