[THIN] Re: sessions not reconnecting.

  • From: Miguel-Guzman@xxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:09:26 -0400

After some testing I was able to recreate the problem constantly.  When I
loose connection and attempt to reconnect instantly; I get a new session.
If I click on cancel on the reconnect window, wait one minute, then try to
connect I get my Disconnected session.  I checked the servers and I do have
these registry entries; I might have to decrease the counter slightly, but I
don't want to cause additional headaches.

Could I, instead, increase the time it takes to get the reconnect pop-up
window?

Thanks everyone for your support!

Miguel

  _____