[THIN] scheduling reboots

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:20:29 -0700

HI All,

We are about to start rebooting our MF servers nightly.  I've seen a lot of
posts regarding batch scripting to achieve this.  Why use a batch script
instead of using the CMC control tab?  I am not worried too much about
interupting work as the reboot tab has the ability to send out reminder
msgs before rebooting.  We are taking the stance that if they don't logoff,
their problem, not ours.

My config is: W2k SP2 XPe FR2.

adam