[THIN] Re: program neighborhood agent.

  • From: "Jose Luis Delgado" <delgadojl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:28:44 -0600

Thank you Mike.
I have checked the proxy on the PNagent site and the server IE browser.
I should mentioned that the message that I received when I try to
connect from PNAgent is " program neighborhood agent cannont contact
the server. Please check you network connection", this message comes
from the server itself, but when I try it from a client PC it displays
the login window, after entering the credentials it goes and it
displays the message "authenticating user...."

Thank you again.
jld